Are you ready to start your career in marketing?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Apprentice to join our marketing team at Third Dimension in Bristol.
Third Dimension is a tech company leading in the field of non-contact, dimensional measuring equipment. Used principally in the automotive and aerospace industries worldwide, Third Dimension products are sold to businesses through an international network of Distributors.
Your responsibilities will include but limited to, preparing content for social media, preparation and distribution of sales support materials, writing copy, delivering quarterly Customer newsletters and organising the logistics of our attendance at international events and exhibitions.
Being a SME, you will gain broad experience of the full marketing-mix. As a key member of the marketing department, you’ll be working alongside other members of the team to drive brand awareness and support the sales process.
You will have administrative duties which will support the implementation of marketing strategies in the B2B market. In time, you will take ownership of channels such as exhibitions, social and email.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience of the full marketing mix and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
Interested but not yet signed up to a course? Get in contact with Intequal here:
Salary: £13,500-£15,000 per annum
- Prepare social media content in line with wider campaigns
- Write copy and deliver quarterly customer and Distributor newsletters
- Update company database and customer relationship management systems (SalesForce)
- Organise the logistics of marketing events, e.g exhibitions and possible launch roadshows
- Liaise and build relationships with third-party suppliers
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
Training will be provided to support you in the delivery of these responsibilities.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Good understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Familiarity with the Adobe Suite (e.g Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrolment in a Marketing qualification such as Diploma or degree
- Interest in technical/engineering products
- Interest in B2B marketing
- Driving license
- A salary of £13,500 - £15,000 per annum
- Pensions - 5% employer pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 27 days after 5 years' service
- Childcare vouchers - non-taxable and NI exempt vouchers for working parents
- Healthshield health insurance
- Bike to work scheme
Apply today: Email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote job reference V1910.