In this exciting new role, you’ll be refining and developing our Salesforce based intranet and extranet business systems in order to improve access, usability and features. You’ll work within our software engineering team, initially on minor fixes and improvements, later widening to include design responsibility for new applications and capabilities. As this will be our first full time / dedicated salesforce development position, you’ll be central to the creation of an important new area within the team.
Our company, Third Dimension, is the leader in the field of handheld and automated non-contact dimensional measuring equipment. We’re all about innovation and teamwork, applying those same principles to all areas of our business, data systems included.
- Commercial Salesforce development experience: Apex, Visualforce
- Understanding of good software engineering practice
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Live in or relocate to Bristol, UK
- Salesforce Lightning, managed packages
- Web services, Oauth, Google Charts, Java, CSS, HTML
- Graduate Level or equivalent professional qualifications in an Engineering or IT discipline
- A salary of £45,000 - £60,000 per annum depending on experience and qualifications
- Pensions – 5% employer pension contributions
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 27.5 over the first 5 years’ service
- Childcare vouchers – non-taxable and NI exempt vouchers for working parents
- Healthshield health insurance
- Bike to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Share option and profit share schemes after two years’ service
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that applications not meeting the above criteria may not receive a reply due to the volume of applications.
Please also specify the vacancy reference number when applying - V1810.