£23K depending on experience plus benefits including 25 days holiday, 5% pension contribution, health insurance.
Full-time or part-time. Based in Filton, Bristol, UK.
Unique opportunity for a motivated International Sales Assistant to be part of a global business and make a positive impact on the sales team, the customers and distributors worldwide. You will need to enjoy interacting with the team, the distributors and the customers, with a real eye for detail and be able to work with people anywhere in the world.
Third Dimension (www.third.com) is the market leader in the development and manufacturing of non-contact precision profile measurement solutions used principally in the aerospace and automotive industries worldwide and sold through an international network of distributors. We are a small but growing team of c 30 people based in Bristol servicing a multinational customer base helping them realise the benefits of non-contact measurement. We are founder led and naturally entrepreneurial as a result and we believe strongly in the importance of our core values in our interactions with customers and each other.
- Passion - Passionate about winning, about people, and our products.
- Optimism - Entrepreneurial outlook where prudent risk taking is encouraged and rewarded.
- Curious - Eager to learn, get involved, gain knowledge, and contribute to the team's experience.
- Empowerment – Encouraged to take the initiative, make the right decisions and innovate.
- Care - Flexibility that helps team members strike a healthy work and life balance.
Third Dimension is the leader in the field of non-contact dimensional measuring equipment used
principally in the aerospace and automotive industries worldwide and sold through an international network of distributors.
Third Dimension is an entrepreneurial business that has enjoyed year on year growth. The International Sales Assistant role is a key position that will support sales team by interacting with the global distributors network.
This is a Sales Admin role, responsible for the support of the Territory Directors and distributors, reporting to the Head of Sales.
- Support daily sales administrative tasks:
- Process orders and communicate delivery status with distributors
- Act as a lead point of day to day contact for Territories Directors
- Respond to distributors requests and queries
- Act as point of contact of day to day sales team contact for all internal functions:
- Liaise with marketing/office teams for information required to allow for a prompt response to all distributors queries
- Liaise with operations staff to ensure that orders are despatched.
- To support general office administrative requirements as directed by the Head of Sales, including answering the telephone to ensure continued smooth running of the office.
- Handle simple market researches when necessary
- Generate and share reporting and memo on KPI
- Managing leads and opportunities pipe by regular reviews with Territory Director and distributors
- Competency in IT including Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint and SalesForce
- Understanding of IT systems
- Demonstrate and generate enthusiasm
- Positive, 'can do' attitude
- Develop trust and respect from colleagues across the organisation
- Work with the team to find solutions
- Demonstrate personal drive, positive and pro-active approach to work
- Communicate effectively (active listening, questioning, expressing self clearly and concisely)
- Foreign language skills are beneficial idealy Spanish and/or German
- Previous experience in similar function idealy in technical environment
- Understanding of sales admin principles in an international environment
- Pensions – 5% employer pension contributions.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 27 days after 5 years’ service.
- Childcare vouchers – non-taxable and NI exempt vouchers for working parents.
- Healthshield health insurance and bike to work scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
If you are looking for an interesting and varied job where you use your skills to make a real difference, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please submit your CV together with covering letter to email@example.com, referencing vacancy V1907.