Job Title: Senior Software Engineer - C#/.NET
Location: Bristol, BS34 7PZ
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 full time equivalent
Contract Type: Permanent / Part time 20+ hours a week
Third Dimension is a market leading manufacturer of optical profile measurement solutions for the advanced manufacturing sector. Boasting an impressive client list consisting of most major automotive and aerospace manufacturers worldwide, our products are used across every continent.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Software Engineer to join a growing Engineering team working on developing the next generation of the company’s innovative handheld and robotic laser measurement systems.
- Design and develop new software components for the company’s innovative handheld and robotic laser measurement systems.
- Contribute to new product development.
- Assist other members of the Engineering team on their projects.
- Provide information and help on company software
- Analyse and fix existing code
Required skills and experience:
- Extensive commercial C# .NET desktop application development experience.
- Understanding of good software engineering practice.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Scientific or engineering degree or equivalent.
- Have strong software engineering background with a good knowledge of related technologies.
- Strong interest and enthusiasm for engineering or technology.
- Self-starter able to work in a small team
- Windows installers (Wix).
- Exposure to image processing
- Aerospace or automotive experience
- A full-time equivalent salary of £40,000-£55,000 depending on experience
- Eligibility for the company bonus scheme
- Pensions - 5% employer pension contributions
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 27.5 days after 5 years' service pro-rata depending on hours worked
- Health insurance and bike to work scheme
- Share option scheme & profit share scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Free onsite parking
How to apply
Send your CV with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting vacancy reference V1912.